Faucets and Plumbing

At Jean's Restaurant Supply, we have the faucets you need and all of the replacement parts for faucets and rinsing units in your kitchen. If you need spouts, backsplashes, adjustable wall spouts, replacement hoses, wall brackets, swing faucets, replacement pre-rinse hose, risers, or even a replacement gooseneck spring, we have it all! We are your one-stop faucet experts!